Friday, February 26, 2010

Famous in Bulgaria!!

One of my dear friends and colleagues here at the school has been in Sofia for the past year and a half, and this year began working at my school. She has kept a blog of her adventures In & Around Bulgaria. Her blog has attracted many loyal followers, expats and Bulgarians alike. Recently she was contacted by a local TV station who wanted to make a short series about her life here in Bulgaria to show on their morning tv broadcast. It has been hysterical to watch her and our life on Bulgarian television :)

Check out the youtube links as well as her blog here:


Here is the series that has been appearing on NOVA television. One of her blog followers recorded these mini episodes for her. Unfortunately I cannot find the first episode. Enjoy!
(I love you C!)





Riding on the bus...



Balkan Dance Practice!!



This morning I missed the 5th episode on television, but I will upload it as soon as I can find it! :)
Well done C.!

No comments: